QA Engineer / Escalation manager (m/w/d)
RECARE is one of the leading digital startups in the German healthcare industry and has set itself the task of rethinking healthcare with a platform for digital care coordination. We search, find and coordinate capacities so that the healthcare actors have more time for their patients.
Within a very short time, Recare was able to gather more than 570 acute and rehabilitation clinics as well as over 14,600 other service providers on its digital platform. Renowned hospitals and hospital groups such as Vivantes, Sana Kliniken AG, München Klinik, Hannover Medical School and Essen University Hospital are among Recare's customers and use the innovative Recare platform, as well as major health insurances such as TK and Barmer.
QA and escalation are currently co-owned by product and dev and we believe we have reached a stage where it needs a dedicated owner. We're looking for someone autonomous who wants to grow and bring significant structure and improvement to our team.
- You are the quality control link between our product managers and developers.
- You develop and expand a testing workflow that ensures the quality of our service.
- You carry out manual black-box tests and identify weaknesses or errors in our software before and after delivery to our customers.
- You document your results and report them to the product managers and developers.
- You validate that the tests cover all the critical app flows and try to find potential improvements.
Escalation & Release management
- You own the process for incident management (status page, internal communication)
- You work with our engineers to define key metrics to ensure that our platform is working consistently, specially after releases.
- You work on triaging the bug reports and testing their resolution.
- You lead post-mortems after production incidents and ensure that processes are put in place to prevent (or mitigate) similar issues from happening in the future.
Technologies we use
- Our tech stack can be found here
- Datadog for monitoring (soon your new best friend)
- SonarCloud for code quality metrics
- JIRA for software management
- You are allowed to work in Germany (or at least in Europe).
- You have strong analytical skills and great attention to details
- You want to understand problems and continuously improve existing products
- You have an experimentation mindset
- You focus on narrowing down core problems
- You are a self-motivated team player
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German is a big plus.
- A motivated, international team that demands and promotes the start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A modern work model with office equipment that enables virtual and physical work in a flexible working time model and home office option
- A modern and light-flooded open space office directly in Moabit with a view over the roofs of Berlin. We will take over your BVG ticket for your way to work.
- We also offer Urban Sports membership and snacks / drinks in the office
If you like to be part of this growing company in the healthcare industry, apply now!
We look forward to getting to know you personally.